Monday 27 August 2007

Arts at the Arctic

From November 2007. I had been worked in Rovaniemi, Finland, on several great projects.

Hired as a Senior Animator and VFX Artist, my projects included a music video of the world-famous band Nightwish. Their "The Islander" video was shot last autumn in Rovaniemi and was directed by Stobe Harju. My main tasks included organic modeling and texturing of various natural objects and the lighthouse, as well some pipeline planning for the development.



Also, a project managed and made by me was a TV-spot for Grafia, the Association of Professional Graphic Designers in Finland. It was accepted from scratch through sound to composited final at the first time it been shown to the customer.

There where some other parallel projects where I worked on various fields, from design to low-poly modeling and texturing.